SOCIAL MEDIA

Fitness & Health Challenge

Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Starting Monday I am wanting to start the Beach Body Insanity Work Out DVDs and eating healthier. I think this is the perfect time to start as the Holiday season is usually the part of the year that you gain the most weight!!! All of those sweet potatos, cookies, pies and candy go straight to the hips, thighs and booty!!! I feel if I start being more conscience of what I am eating NOW then it will help me to be more responsible and make healthier choices when it comes to that extra piece of cake!

If you are like me and need a motivation partner lets partner up and keep each other accountable!! I think nothing is better than someone to help push you and remind you what your a working for in those times or weakness :)

I posted a video on some ideas of what I am thinking about doing! Let me know if you want to hop on the crazy bandwagon with me :)

xoxo Kassie


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...