SOCIAL MEDIA

TAG: Perfect Imperfections

Monday, November 28, 2011
I had a request to do the Perfect Imperfection Tag. I had a lot of fun with this one but have to admit it was hard to find 3 things that I like about myself. It seemed to easy to find the things I didn't like but to look at myself and find the things I found beautiful for some reason was hard.

This made me really think about how hard we are on ourselves. It is so easy to pick ourselves apart and be so critical. Truth is we all have flaws. But the bottom line is we are all beautiful in our own way. It is so important to remember we are all so unique and not let the media put what is beautiful in a perfectly packaged box. Curves, petite, tall, big noses, uneven eyes are all BEAUTIFUL!!!

I challenge all of YOU to do this tag!!!!



Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...