SOCIAL MEDIA

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint Demo & Get Ready With Me

Wednesday, September 4, 2013
I have been absolutely LOVING my Jouer Matte Moisture Tint. It has medium to buildable full coverage and has great wear time! I think my perfect match would be Nude but I mixed together Linen and Chamomile and was able to make a perfect match for my self tanned body!

I also adore the eye crayons! They are long wearing, extremely pigmented and don't budge once they set.

I found the cheek tints to be much more pigmented when using a brush vs finger and have amazing pigmentation and give a great natural flush to the cheeks. The thing I love about the cheek tints is you can have a light application or build it up to be quite dramatic.

The blush and bronzer are so creamy, smooth and blendable! Again another product I find to be more pigmented when applied with a brush vs swatched with your finger. They are long lasting and looked natural on the cheeks. The bronzer was also a great all over bronzer as well as a great contour shade!

The moisturizing lipsticks are just that, MOISTURIZING! They feel so creamy and smooth on the lips and slip and slide all over like some "moisturizing" lip products I have tried in the past! The glosses are very smooth as well. They are more on the sheer side but are a great topper for your lipstick.

If you missed the haul where I swatched the products here it is

Below is a quick Get Ready with Me Video featuring many of the Jouer Products


What I am wearing in the above video:
Jouer Matte Moisture Tint: Linen & Chamomile
Jouer Brightening Concealer: Light
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder
MAC Prep & Prime Loose Powder
MAC Paint Pot: Painterly
Jouer Eye Crayon: Baroque
The Balm Meet Matte Nude Palette
MAC Satin Taupe
Jouer Cheek Tint: Honeysuckle
Jouer Bronzer: Suntan
Jouer Blush: Peach Bouquet & Bloom
Jouer Lipstick: Whitney
Jouer Lipgloss: Peony

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...