SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday Favorites & Fails: Coola, Laura Mercier, Marc Jacobs & MORE

Sunday, October 6, 2013
Sorry for the lack of posts lately!!! I wanted to make sure I got a post in for today's video because I am loving some GREAT PRODUCTS!!!



First of all the Coola Sun Care Products are AMAZING! Not only are they a more oganic & natural sunscreen but they smell great and the don't leave a greasy residue on the skin!!

My favorites are the Coola Pina Colada Sun Screen & the Matte facial sunscreen! I love that the face sunscreens are MATTE!! They don't leave a greasy residue and work well with my normal skincare and makeup routine without feeling too heavy on my skin!!





Next are the Jurlique Products!!! The Rose Balancing Mist is so luxurious and pampering on my skin! I love the light mist it has (you aren't being assaulted by a crazy stream of liquid) also the eye cream provides the right amount of moisture to the under eyes without being too heavy or clogging pores! The serum makes my skin feel so soft and supple and keeps my skin feeling hydrated without providing too much added greasy-oily feel to my face!



Next is the Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in 2.2! This foundation claims to everything you possibly could ask for in a foundation!!! Long-wearing, doesn't transfer, water & sweat resistant, hydrating, oil free, beautiful for photography!! AHHH It is seriously so so so amazing!!! Definiately HOLY GRAIL STATUS!!! I will have my first impressions and demo of it up soon!!!!


Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Liner in Blacquer! This is also AMAZING! Lasts in the waterline ALL DAY LONG!! It doesn't transfer into my inner corner of my eye, doesn't move down to my lash line, and is nice a black!!! I absolutely LOVE IT! You can get it at Sephora and its a bit pricey at $25 but worth every penny!!!!

The tutorial for the look in this video will be up on Oct 6th!!!

Products used for the look in this video

Makeup Geek Products Can Be Purchased HERE
Makeup Geek Rave Gel Liner
Makeup Geek Utopia Pigment
Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie
Makeup Geek Preppy
Makeup Geek Mocha
Makeup Geek Corrupt
Makeup Geek Immortal Gel Liner

Smashbox Skin Foundation 2.2
MAC Pink Tea
MAC Lush Light Bronze Cream Blend Bronzer
Jose Maran Argan Illuminator
MAC Naked Liner
Too Faced Perfect Nude liner
Mac Liqueur Lip Glass

Essie Jamaica Me Crazy
Rue 21 Earrings
Express Shirt



Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...