SOCIAL MEDIA

Holiday Glam Eye: Using Makeup Geek Products

Monday, October 7, 2013
Ever since I purchased the Makeup Geek Pigment in Utopia I have been OBSESSED! It is the most beautiful and unique pigment I have ever seen!!!



The Makeup Geek website describes it as: A mixture of deep brown and antique gold shimmer duochrome glitter.

Here is a great swatch from the Makeup Geek Website:



I love pairing it with the Makeup Geek Base in Rave which just makes this pigment that much more beautiful!!! 

My inspiration for this look was from a picture I saw on instagram from pinupbeautyx93. She used Utopia and Rave and I instantly went out and purchased it to recreate the look. I know she used a bit more warmer orange and reddish browns which I love but I switched it up a bit with a more mustardy-camel yellow instead :) 


 Below is a full list of the products used:

Makeup Geek Products Here
Makeup Geek Rave Gel Liner
Makeup Geek Utopia Pigment
Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie
Makeup Geek Preppy
Makeup Geek Mocha
Makeup Geek Corrupt
Makeup Geek Immortal Gel Liner
Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette

Smashbox Skin Foundation 2.2
MAC Pink Tea
MAC Lush Light Bronze Cream Blend Bronzer
Jose Maran Argon Illuminator
MAC Naked Liner
Too Faced Perfect Nude liner
Mac Liqueur Lip Glass

Essie Jamaica Me Crazy
Rue 21 Earrings
Express Shirt

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...