SOCIAL MEDIA

beauty on a budget: fun and flirty

Sunday, August 19, 2012
Yay! Another back to school looking using some fun colors!!! I LOVE COLOR!!! Especially purple! I think that is one of my favorites shades to wear! I wanted to create a look that is a little bit more "bold" for back to school for those that love to be a bit more bold! It again is a super EASY and quick look but is really beautiful and will flatter ANY eye color!!!

I am again using the Wet N Wild Color Icon Palettes but this is the Petal Pusher Palette. I love this palette because it has some beautiful purple and pinky shades that are pigmented and very blendable. My best tip when using these shadows is to not blend too much otherwise you will blend them to nothing!!!

I hope you enjoy this tutorial!!!!


1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...