SOCIAL MEDIA

Simple Back To School Look on a Budget

Saturday, August 18, 2012

It is about that time again for back to school videos!!! Although it has been YEARS since I have actually been back to school I found this to be a great opportunity to think back to what I would have worn when I was in high school or college. Now don't think that you have to be going to school to wear this look! This is a great work look also just an everyday face!

All the products used were from the drugstore which is even better! Who doesn't love beauty on a budget!!!! I find that the Wet N Wild palettes are some of the best eye shadows that the drugstore offers! They are extremely inexpensive as well as HIGHLY pigmented!!! The Vanity Palette is one of my all time favorites from the Wet N Wild Line!!!

Also how can you forget about the amazing Maybeline 24 hour Color Tattoos!!! I have found Bad to the Bronze is one of my most used eye shadow bases!!!

Click below to watch how I created this easy back to school/ or work look!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...